Ohhhh, how much I love my "Not me! Monday" posts... and reading others too! It makes the usual crudiness {is that even a word??} of Mondays just seems soooo much better. So, without hesitation ~ Here we go...
Last week I did not on my super healthy grocery shopping trip pick up BOTH a bag of double stuffed oreo's and a pack of honey buns. Noooo way, I would never do that! And if someone DID see them in my cart, it was only because someone else must have accidentally put them in there by mistake. I totally blame someone else, not me! ha ha
And I would definitely never hide those said Oreo's in the middle of my cookbook shelf {far away from the pantry} and then cover it with a dish towel so no-one else would eat them all. And I wouldn't tell DH that I hid them on purpose --> that would just be so wrong & mean of me! Nope, not me again! Never!
I did not sit here updating my blog with all these weekend pictures for 2 hours when I've made a goal of doing some super duper early spring cleaning around here. I mean, after all, no-one probably even reads my posts! And if they do, then surely they're bored & half asleep by the time they're done! So I would never neglect my housework so my blog can look good. Nope, not me. ;)
I did not allow my dear little girl free reign to her jewerly box either. I know how much she loves all that costume jewerly -- but it would be really bad! Not only would she not match up properly but she may just get tangled up in all those tacky necklaces & bracelets! I wouldn't do that, nope, not me. But if it did ever happen, she would probably look like this! :)
Have a Happy Monday everyone! :)

Happy Not Me Monday.... Cute posts...I love all the jewelry, and I'd love a double stuffed oreo right now!
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying those cookies. What a cutie in all her jewels. Happy Monday.
ReplyDeleteI posted about Not Me! Monday about honeybuns {and donuts and muffins} this week too!! I love the name of your blog!! I constantly feel like I am tripping over toys!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHA! How cute is she?! I HAVE to meet K and remeet Mr C. I can't believe he's already 10.
ReplyDeleteOkay, now the whole Oreo thing is hysterical and your daughter is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love your BLOG. so creative.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping me laughing....
Love these not me Monday's! And you had me at Double Stuff Oreo's! :)
ReplyDelete