I took my son C when he was 3 years old (6 years ago!), before K was born -- and the biggest thing we both remember is the cannon guy (who was supposed to be shot out across the air from his rocket/cannon), I guess he lost his footing attempting to get into the cannon and he fell flat on the ground. There wasn't a mat under him either. The EMS guys rushed in and took him out on a backboard. He wasn't moving, it was scary... even the silly clowns couldn't take the crowd's eyes off the poor guy. But as the saying goes, "the show must go on". I hope that rocket guy was okay. Nice warm circus memory, huh? lol {Side note: there was no rocket guy at the circus this time!}. Anyway~
Here are some pics that I wanted to share.
1st is the elephants... who I felt sorry for b/c I'd read about how mean they are treated -- but they actually looked to be having fun... These guys (yes... 2 guys) make me want to do more yoga - wow! Talk about flexibility! And talk about how out of shape they made me feel... I do good with just bending over to tie my shoes! ha ha!
The tigers were HUGE with big teeth - I thought one particularly angry tiger was going to eat this trainer guy but he didn't after all... whew.

No comments:
Post a Comment