Woohoo! I'm doing the "happy we're going to the circus" running man/cabbage patch/robot dance {yep, all mixed together! just imagine that! lol}! K is feeling all back to normal, the 24 hour stomach bug has officially left the building... and we are surprising the kids with a fun trip to the circus tonight! :)
I was able to save 1/2 off each ticket {using the promo code "THRILL" on the Ticketmaster site} so I invited our nephew to come along too. Sshhhh... it's a secret... and I can't wait to see the kids face when they realize where we're going tonight!
I hope everyone is enjoying your weekend. Any fun plans? Did I mention how much I love reading your comments, each and every one of them just makes my day. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

R (my brother) is taking his kids to the circus with my Mama tonight! How crazy would it be if you ran into each other?!
ReplyDelete