Dark Brown {DIY version}
Strawberry Blonde {DIY version}
Darker Brown with Blonde chunks {not a DIY version}
or... my now look of very blonde! {another DIY version}

I took this funny little survey and here's what it said...
| Your Hair Should Be Brown |
![]() You are an intelligent, well respected person. You are very confident. You take yourself seriously, and other people take you seriously too. You are a good leader, and you can be trusted with someone's life. You motivate people well, and you command respect easily. You are competent, successful, and organized. You can't stand chaos. Some people mistake you for being cold, calculating, or elitist. |
So, what do you think? Leave me a comment! I'm thinking dark blonde with brown lowlights & blonde highlights thru out it. It can't be too scary (like purple or green with spikes) because I don't want to scare the kids at the school. But there are lots of choices. Hmmm...


I like the very blonde hair for sure. Always add some highlights for depth and it'll look great. Can't wait to see what you come up with. You have one of those faces where you look good in any color. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYou always look cute. You've always amazed me with your ability to make any hair work. I'm partial to the strawberry blonde though. It, along with the very blonde brings back a fabulous nostalgia to me. :)
ReplyDelete