Monday, March 2, 2009

I got my snow wish!

Here in our part of TN, we rarely get snow -- usually, if anything, we get ice! So imagine our surprise to wake up Sunday morning to this beautiful 5 inches of snow... it was amazing! :)

I posted some other pics on the house blog too for those who want to check them out. Sadly, it's all melted now ~ but I'm ready for Spring anyway. ha ha

Below is K making a snow angel...

And C helped our neighbors make an igloo... neat huh?
K took her sand bucket & shovel to dig in the snow...
Here was our patio table -- 5 inches of snow!
Below is the creek beside our new house -- so beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. That Igloo totally kicks my fort's bootie. ~if only I had help, and no falling 2 year old inhibiting my ability to build! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow on the trees by the creek is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWOOOOWWWWW! 5 inches! that's absolutely amazing! An igloo... how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete