Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun, warmer times! Yay!

There is about to be picture overload -- we've been so busy around here and I've neglected my blog (again!). The weather has been generally good, so we've done alot more outside things... which mean tons of pictures! And since my memory is so bad, I need to put them on here so I won't forget! lol ;)

Here are some pics that we took at a local park on the first really nice day.

I forced them to pose by a tree... I'm soooo not a photographer! :)


And here's me & Cole...

and there's Katelyn (she picked out the non-matching bow, btw... lol)

And Cole again. I love his smile here, you can tell he was excited to get some good play time in.

Hope the weather is starting to warm up where-ever you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment