Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whew, it's a new day!

So lastnight wasn't so bad after all. Or maybe it's just that I'm glad it's a new day -- and I've blocked it out already! ha ha The kids (after realizing how bad their costumes really were) decided to go with no costume to the Chick-Fil-a (after both had a crying meltdown about it). They were bummed but that was a good choice -- there wasn't a SINGLE kid in that overpacked place that was dressed up!

And it was soooo crowded there that we got our food and came home. There wasn't a single seat open and like 10 people standing around, holding their food, waiting on a table. So we drove 15+ minutes to get there; stayed 10 minutes max; then drove back home 15+ more minutes (in 21 degree weather) to eat our food. :)

But K did get to meet Snow White while we were there; and Batman (who's costume looked worse than what I'd even came up with at home for C! lol) gave both of the kids a balloon sword/flower combo thing. Of course C's balloon busted as soon as we got home, making him cry and stomp off to his room. Which made K mad; she gets upset when he gets upset -- and vice versa. ;) Lovely!

I didn't even take a picture like I'd meant to... which is probably a good thing considering how many melt-downs there were! Who wants to see pictures of whiney, crying, over dramatic little children? It must be the weather or lack of sleep because we've just all been in this funky weather, freezing cold outside funk. C'mon spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment