I have really missed doing the Not Me! Monday's... so let's get going!
* Being the avid news follower that I am, I was not the least bit confused when I read the top story last week, "New First Dog headed to the Waffle House". Whoops! Not Waffle House, it's the White House. Nope, not me... I can read... but Waffle House does sound yummy right now! :)
* I did not tell the kids that I was throwing away all their Easter candy because their teeth are surely going to rot out of their head and I'm tired of the begging for eating "just one more piece". Every day, more candy arrives -- no kidding! But I would never crash their sugar highs, nope not me! {Yep, it's all disappearing today while they're at school... ah ha ha ha!}
* After a trip to a local state park yesterday full of neat Native American history, I overheard DH talking with a park ranger about an old submarine in SC used in the Civil War. I did not later ask DH if the Indians actually built that submarine -- and ponder how exactly they would do that... I mean, using bones; sticks; arrowheads?? c'mon -- I just couldn't comprehend. Nope, I am not a clueless dork... I am quite the history buff... so definitely not me!
* I did not curse the 10 cute fluffy (and loud!) chicks in my living room at 3:30 this morning when they woke me up from my perfect sleep, all because they thought it was wake up time. I did not mutter under my breath that I'd make them into chicken casserole if they didn't stop chirping so loudly. They are our adorable pets after all, and I'd never eat them -- so I wouldn't dare try to scare them with such a comment! And even if I did, it probably wouldn't work anyway! Nope, not me!
* I did not look at my to-do list today and wonder if I could crawl back in bed and tackle all these "to-do's" another day. I'm way more goal driven than that... so I'd never think of such a lazy thing! Nope, not me... ever, ever! ;)
* And last but not least... While looking thru some recent pics on my computer -- I did not see this one that my DD took of my Clinique Mascara in my bathroom with her brothers kid camera... too funny! And no, her frugal momma does not have a slight Clinique addiction!
Hope everyone has a great day! Leave me a comment and I look forward to reading everyone elses funny Not Me! Monday posts! :)

Ummm...chicks in your living room? Gotta see a picture of that. : ) I wish I could buy expensive cosmetics, but I'm a guilty shopper.
ReplyDeletehahaha... so how are your 10 alarm clocks doing?
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine that they are huge by now! They grow so fast... as do their "voices"!