Someone came in our new house and stole every single tool my husband had lastnight. He still had tons of work left to do, in hopes of having the inspector come out this week. And we were hoping to get to move in next week. :(
You can read more about it at my house building blog here...
www.thenewfarmhouse.blogspot.com
What a cruddy day. I hope tomorrow is much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness Ashley. That is so terrible. I am so sorry to hear that! It sure makes one uneasy and just plain MAD when that happens. I mean I know there is forgiveness but MAN does it take a long time for it to just kind of calm down. For me anyway!
ReplyDeleteSure hope things get better and I will be praying that there will be some kind of GREAT compensation for the stolen goods!
Aw, thanks Bri! I have to keep reminding myself that this is only a temporary (although expensive) setback... we have to keep moving forward, not looking backward.
ReplyDelete